RETURNS, EXCHANGES and REFUNDS POLICY
1) The Color Ceramics in house sells products that are either a natural stone cut from a quarry, a clay Tiles or another material that is processed and manufactured to achieve certain colors and textures.
2) Stone is a natural product subject to variations in size, color, shade, veining, texture and polish. These variations are what make natural stone unique. All stone samples are provided by the manufacturer and are intended to convey the characteristics of a certain type of stone, but variations will occur, and the product’s conformity to a sample is not assured.
3) Although manufactured Tiles may be more uniform, variations in color and texture can still occur, and the color of any sample may differ from the current product offering.
4) The coverage’s displayed are approximate, and product specifications are not guaranteed.
5) All Type of ceramics product, ceramics related products and building materials products image and physical product maybe same or not as like but near about same. The image of the product and the product may or may not be the same. Basically the actual product of the product may vary depending on the resolution of the product image and the photography of the photographer.
6) All products "except in-house products" will be operated in accordance with the vendor's own policy. Since the customers themselves will be able to conduct product related activities directly by contacting the vendors. The phone number of vendors will be displayed on the website. Color Ceramics will not be responsible for any related transactions between the vendor and the customer.
7) Where sales taxes apply, all orders are subject to the taxes in the location where the customer takes possession of the order.
1) Buyer or Buyer’s representative must inspect any stone or Tiles product, ceramics product, ceramics related products and building materials products upon delivery and promptly notify a Color Ceramics in house sales representative or related company representative of any problems or dissatisfaction with the product delivered. Complaints must be made by email- firstname.lastname@example.org
2) If placing a damage claim, Buyer must give The Color Ceramics in house sufficient time after notification to inspect for damage.
3) The product is to be kept secure until inspected.
1) If Buyer is dissatisfied with the product for any reason, they are to notify a Color Ceramics in house representative to arrange for the materials to be returned by email@example.com
2) Buyer is eligible for a full refund for returned materials as outlined here. As soon as returns the material at Color Ceramics in house location. Return delivery cost will bear by customer.
3) A refund will be issued for active products returned in the same condition they were received within ten(10) days of the date the goods were received by the Buyer.
4) Products must be returned in the same unit of measure as purchased (e.g. pallet, box, or each).
5) Liquid and powder products must remain unopened and in sellable condition to be eligible for return.
6) Once installed, Buyer accepts the product without recourse, and no returns will be offered.
7) Returns are not permitted for discontinued or special order items.
8) Delivery cost/freight cost is nonrefundable.
9) Buyer will bear all costs of the Returns process.
1) All refunds will be issued to the bill-to party name on the original invoice.
2) If any order is canceled, the payment against such order shall be refunded within 10 to 14 working days, but it may take longer time in exceptional cases. Provided that received cash back amount, if any, will be adjusted with the refund amount.
3) Cash (under 1000TK): Cash will be given for refunds of cash or debit purchases under 1000TK.
4) Cash (1000TK and over) and check: A refund check will be processed and sent to the customer at the address on the invoice in 10–14 days. If a check is used, please allow 3–4 business days for the check to clear before a refund may be processed.
5) Credit and Color Ceramics in house gift cards: All refunds will be processed to the same credit card used for the original purchase. Customer must present the original card to receive a refund.
6) Third-party gift cards: The Color Ceramics in house cannot process refunds onto third-party gift cards of any type, including those offered by major credit card providers. In the event a third-party gift card was used for the original purchase, a refund will be issued in the form of a Color Ceramics in house gift card.
1) Exchanges are welcome within 10 days and the product you purchased must be in its original condition.
1) The Buyer may call a Color Ceramics ‘in house sales representative’ or visit a local store to cancel an order or any part of an order that has not yet been received by the Buyer.
2) Color Ceramics (Only for In House Products) retains unqualified right to cancel any order at its sole discretion prior to dispatch and for any reason which may include, but not limited to, the product being mispriced, out of stock, expired, defective, malfunctioned, and containing incorrect information or description arising out of technical or typographical error or for any other reason.
Pro Customer Online Order Cancellation
3) Orders cancelled prior to shipping will never assess a penalty.
4) The Pro must contact customer service at +8809638979214 if an online order needs to be cancelled. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Once an order is processed to ship or has shipped, it may be canceled, but applicable delivery fees will still apply.